The Manager, Supply Chain Analytics will play a key leadership role in transforming complex data sets and business rules into actionable insights, harness the power of data visualization and analytics to drive strategic decision-making within the supply chain functions. Provide accurate, accessible and up-to-date data to align supply chain decisions with broader organizational strategies. Lead our data visualization and analytics initiatives using Power BI. This will be achieved through by utilizing Power BI to create visually appealing and interactive dashboards that provide actionable insights, develop dashboards that track key performance indicators (KPIs), create dashboards and reports that visualize inventory levels, aging inventory, on time delivery, fill rate, forecasting, quality consistency and other metrics to track the performance. Collaborate with supply chain team and executives to ensure insights drive informed decisions. Present data insights to uncover process bottlenecks, cycle times, reduce cost and areas of streamlining within supply chain operations. Empower business users with self-service BI capability. Collaborate with IT teams to ensure data connectivity, security and compliance with data governance standards.
*This will be a hybrid role and will work onsite weekly.
- Candidates must be local to one of the following locations:
- Boca Raton, FL
- Itasca, IL
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Buford, GA
- Develop impactful Power BI dashboards and reports that provide insights into various aspects of supply chain operations, including transportation, distribution centers, cross docks, order management, inventory management, finance and warehousing.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into visually compelling and interactive dashboards and insights.
- Think Strategically -- understand the holistic picture. Identify the desired end-state of the analytical activity, develop dashboards and reports, drive strategic decision making to reduce cost and increase revenue. Translate complex data findings into clear narratives for non-technical stakeholders and influence the SC leadership to ensure insights drive informed actions.
- Discuss Supply Chain business process with Directors and their teams to capture the necessary information to automate the data capturing and data retrieval processes to automate the dashboard and reports.
- Provide guidance and mentorship for team members on best practices for Power BI development, data visualization, data security and data storytelling.
- Leverage advanced analytics techniques, such as ML to identity trends and patterns to build predictive and prescriptive models to forecast demand, revenue and identify potential risks.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or Similar or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Supply Chain Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science or related field
- Data Analytics, Reporting, Data Retrieval, Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Mathematical Modeling, Optimization
- Basic computer skills and the ability to use computers and technology for information, and to access information necessary to complete the job.
- Power BI, SQL, Machine Learning, R, Python
- Strategic thinker who is able to succinctly communicate operations strategy to business stakeholders.
- Strong communications, interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to influence piers as well as executives.
- Problem Solving/ Analytics:
- Exceptional knowledge of Business Analytics / Reporting
- Expert in Supply Chain Management, methods and procedures.
- Expert in Computer Science / Analytics and Reporting. Utilize data to create interactive dashboards and reports.
- Technical Skills:
- Advanced expertise in Power BI development, administration and Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Expertise in developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Proficient in connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Analytics and reporting.
- Proficient in making DAX queries, M-language, R, Python in Power BI desktop.
- Proficient in developing shared data set to enable self-service BI capability.
- Proficient in Power apps and Power automate.
- Experience in working with Power BI premium workspace.
- Experience in building forecasting model and predictive analytics using Machine Learning models in Power BI.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Advance experience in implementing row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Advanced skill in SQL, data retrieval, data transformation, data modeling, data management.
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse systems.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Advanced expertise in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Advanced expertise in prototyping, designing and requirement analysis.
- Expertise in integrating Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation, experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
- English (Reading, Writing, and Verbal)
- Power BI, SQL, Machine Learning, R, Python experience preferred
About The ODP Corporation: The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule: The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply: Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity: The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.