This job posting is no longer active.
Location: 9501 Amberglen Blvd, Austin, TX, United States
Requisition Number: 81110
The Account Executive position at ODP Business Solutions has a specific focus on increasing existing account penetration through strategic selling initiatives, while also providing efficient servicing to existing revenue.
The associate will initiate and lead sales discussions, leveraging their skills and experience to identify new revenue opportunities within the customer’s business. Building strong relationships with decision-makers and stakeholders is critical, and the associate will ensure customer satisfaction by responding to their needs and initiating necessary sales support.
The role involves selling both office and non-office supply categories and working collaboratively with specialists, as required, to achieve greater category penetration. Additionally, execution of pricing strategies based on appropriate profitability derived from customer profiles and maintaining customer information and data integrity in the ODP Business Solutions’ CRM. Demonstration of thought leadership in developing selling strategies, training coworkers, and implementing sales initiatives that align with the business’s goals.
This role is a hybrid position that requires both in-office and remote work. The associate will be expected to work in-office as necessary.
· Existing account penetration: Responsible for growing share of wallet in customers who have spend with ODP Business Solutions today by selling more of current products, greater range of products, or new category of products into the end customer; responsible for selling both office supply and non-office supply categories, pulling in specialists as needed to support greater category penetration. This role is a hybrid position that requires both in-office and remote work. The associate will be expected to work in-office as necessary.
· Servicing existing revenue: For those customers in territory with current spend, the rep is responsible for servicing the existing revenue, pulling in customer service or sales support as needed to keep customer satisfied and looking to spend more with ODP Business Solutions. This includes bids, contract negotiations, requests for proposals, and re-bidding existing contracts. This also includes ensuring ODP Business Solutions can earn appropriate profitability based on customer profile in volume, size, and service requirements. This will require the development of and execution of pricing strategies and tactics.
· Takes responsibility and ownership for data integrity and accuracy of work products and creative with business planning and implementing sales initiatives. Maintains customer information in ODP Business Solutions’ CRM.
· Responsible for customer and company requirements and being a thought leader in developing selling strategies and training co-workers.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education:
• High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelors preferred
Area of Study:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field
Type of Experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years or more of Strategic Account Sales and/or Management experience; Six (6) years preferred with a proven record of exceeding monthly goals at the C-Suite level.
Technical Competencies & Information Systems: •
• Basic computer skills and the ability to use computers and technology for information, and to access information necessary to complete the job.
• Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of CRM tools (i.e., Salesforce.com)
Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrated successful strategic relationship building and solution selling to the large enterprise customers. Knowledge of industry or market segment relevant to the company’s products and services preferred.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with customers.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Develop and implement market strategies to retain and acquire business.
• Some negotiations facilitated by the AE may include large clients with property interests in multiple states.
• Maintains and updates databases with all required customer information in CRM
• Results-oriented mindset with a history of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Personal Attributes & Other/Preferred:
• Related work experience
• Provide regular updates and reports to management on account activities, sales forecasts, and client feedback.
About The ODP Corporation
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! You will be eligible to participate in the ODP Business Solutions Sales Incentive - a program measured on Sales/Margin metrics; paid in accordance with the Incentive Plan terms and conditions. For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
The job posting will remain open for a minimum of 3 days and will expire once the position has been filled.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.