Location: 3145 Oihana Street, Lihue, HI, United States
Requisition Number: 81655
The Hopaco Retail Sales Representative is responsible for servicing customers in all aspects of retailing to ensure total quality, including stocking, pricing, and researching and resolving customers’ inquiries.
• Proactively acknowledges and engages every customer to ensure a positive experience. Maintains awareness of planned advertisements and promotions.
• Provides exceptional customer service by educating customers about Company products and services. Effectively utilizes communication tools to request assistance within the sales floor, and to coordinate the appropriate service, and customer engagement throughout the store.
• Possesses sufficient knowledge regarding company policies, and general product knowledge to competently answer associate questions and customer inquiries.
• Performs merchandise-related activities to ensure merchandise presentation guidelines are met through implementing plan-o-gram changes and updates, merchandise set and price changes. Updates store signage or POP materials as required.
• Utilize Point of Sale system to accurately scan/enter customer items for purchase or refund. Verify method of payment and accurately process customer payment for purchases.
• Follow cash handling procedures to ensure monies are secured in locked casher drawer or retail safe.
• Utilize approved processes to take customer special orders, prepare orders for will call or delivery, and coordinate store transfers.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and practices. Supports company loss prevention efforts.
• Performs daily cleaning and maintenance duties, such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting as required.
• High School education or equivalent experience
About The ODP Corporation
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Compensation Range = Minimum: $10.35 to Maximum: $14.62 (hourly/nonexempt role).
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! You will be eligible to participate in the ODP Business Solutions Sales Incentive - a program measured on Sales/Margin metrics; paid in accordance with the Incentive Plan terms and conditions. For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
The job posting will remain open for a minimum of 3 days and will expire once the position has been filled.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.